Monday, March 1, 2010

Beer 53 - Bombshell Blonde, Southern Star Brewing Company


Just finished my delicious potato soup my wife made. MMmmm bacon, cheese, and potatoes. Anyway, I'm trying to watch less TV but a show I like to watch that is actually encouraging was on.

Undercover Boss. Where the CEO of a random major company goes undercover to see what improvements can be made. Today happened to be Hooters so I thought the Bombshell Blonde was a fitting choice.
Tonight's episode was not terribly encouraging but it was very revealing. I was reminded that some of the people in this world are confused about what life is all about and are possibly way more confused than they even realize.

Scene Setting: Sitting on my couch watching what may be the biggest jerk of a manager (who just happened to be in the S. Arlington location) I may have ever seen. If I was the CEO he would have had to do more than apologize to his staff. Looking for another job might be more appropriate. If I was a dad, husband, or boyfriend of one of the girls on his staff I don't know if I would contain myself.

Verdict: I liked the Blonde. I prefer Brunette, but Blonde will do. I'm speaking of beer of course, otherwise my wife is the only one for me and she's Brunette. But this Blonde beer was good. I enjoyed the balance. Overall good smooth feel with a light hop to give a crisp finish. The other thing I liked was that it comes in cans, very flexible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment