Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beer 31 - Midas Touch, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery


All day I was looking forward to coming home and drinking a great beer! Great might be an understatement.

After dinner we watched "This is it," the documentary about what would have been Michael Jackson's last tour. As odd as he was sometimes, he definitely had the Midas Touch. Without a doubt he was a brilliant artist.

Scene Setting: Sitting amazed as I watched the moves that made me put the glove on and moonwalk through the living room when I was a kid. I had the Billie Jean routine down!

Verdict: I honestly had no idea what to expect with this ale. Barley, honey, white muscat grapes, and saffron? Every drink opened with a sweetness, the strength built, and it ended with a dryness reminiscent of a smooth wine. I didn't want to finish it. I wanted to savor every drop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment