Friday, February 12, 2010

Beer - 39 K-9 Cruiser, Flying Dog Brewery


Fun day today in the snow. The most snow we've had here in over 20 years. We all went outside to build a snowman and have a real snowball fight. I got one really good shot in on Corban. He peaked out of a playhouse right as my huge snowball found its mark on his forehead.

I decided to drink the K-9 Winter Ale in honor of the winter wonderland we've had around here, and the opening ceremonies of the 2010
Olympic games in Vancouver, BC. We have been anxiously looking forward to the winter Olympics.

Scene Setting: Hanging with the family watching the opening ceremonies. I think I could live in Vancouver. The scenery on the west coast of British Colombia is amazing. Maybe we will be able to go visit some friends that are starting a church there next month.

Verdict: Oh yeah. The perfect beer for today. Sometimes I wish certain beers weren't seasonal, but then again what would I look forward to. A sweet aroma yields to a fantastic malty beer with a mild hoppiness woven throughout. I wish I had more than one.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post buddy. Yesterday we found that Bud Light went quite well with snow boarding behind vehicles and complimented the soft aroma of diesel in the air quite nicely. Later on in the evening we found that a beer by the name of "Keystone" went well with our adventures. You might have heard of this one, its from a sister country of Colorado (I think). Good hearing from you the other day!

Thanks - Josh G

Post a Comment