Friday, February 5, 2010

Beer 33 - Piranaha Pale Ale, BJ's Brewhouse

With a few errands to run and a car load of boys we decided to go let them get rid of some of their energy at the mall playground. After an hour of chasing them around we worked up quite an appetite so off we went for some pizza and beer. Good opportunity for me to catch up on one of the days I missed when I was sick.

Scene Setting: BJs Brewhouse in Arlington, having a great lunch with my wife. It's been a while since I've had the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza. Delicious! Fantastic waitstaff and managers too. The experience here is always good.

Verdict: I love pales and this one is near the top of my list. Great floral aroma with a good bite from the hops and a crisp finish. It's one of my favorites from BJ's

0 comments:

Post a Comment