Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beer 38 - Celebrator, Ayinger Brewery


Snow, snow, and more snow!! Let's celebrate. The district already canceled school for tomorrow. Maybe the kids will sleep in and we'll have something else to celebrate.

All morning I read from a book I picked up from the Half Price Books store, "The Strong Willed Child," by Dobson. A few of the discipline techniques and insight made me want to celebrate. It's been a great reminder that raising kids and leading a family doesn't have to be filled with stress, it can be a celebration!!

Scene Setting: Listening to the fire crackle in the fireplace, trying to stay warm for a few more minutes while I finish writing. In my mind though I'm already in bed, nice and toasty.

Verdict: Overall it was pretty good. It started off very sweet like molasses, which is not something I usually like. In the end though it came through with a slight hop. Enough aftertaste to keep me drinking it. I would suggest it to all my dark beer friends that like sweet flavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment