Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beer 41 - Ten Fidy, Oskar Blues Brewery


Tim has been on me to watch Pineapple Express, so tonight we made it happen. It's been a while since I've laughed that hard. Today has been fun, we just hung out all day crackin' wise and laughing.

We stopped by Dr Jeckyll's to grab a few beers today, and this one caught my eye. A fellow insurance agent recommended it so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Scene Setting: Sitting on my couch with my bro. Watching TV and eating pizza from BJ's. That combo with this motor oil beer can't fail.

Verdict: Definitely the blackest beer I've ever seen. When I poured it the last few drops looked like syrup between the glass and can. I enjoyed this stout. If you like stouts and pushing the limits this beer will do it for you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heath,

I found out about your blog from Scott at Dr. Jeckylls. I am affiliated with Dr. Jeckylls through an online supply shop that I own. I would be interested in talking to you about a special offers for your readers in exchange for a link on your site. Please drop me a line at questions@americanfhb.com

Thanks and take care,

Tom Griffith

Post a Comment