Monday, February 8, 2010

Beer 36 - The Original Sorghum Malt Beer, Bard's Beer



I had never heard of a sorghum malt beer before, but it looked interesting to me as I looked over my options at the Whole Foods beer selection.

I guess if you want to drink beer but you have Celiac Disease this is a good option for you, as it has no wheat, barley, rye, or oats. Its only ingredients are water, sorghum, hops, and yeast.

Scene Setting: Just sat down after a long day of teaching others about insurance. Some days feel longer than others, but even on a good day 9 hours is a long time to talk about insurance.

Verdict: The flavor is good. Part of the uniqueness tastes a little sweet. I don't really like sweets too much, but would readily accept this as a viable option periodically or if I had Celiac Disease. Those of you who like beer and sweets should try this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment