Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beer 49 - Brown Ale, Tilburg's Dutch


I had the opportunity to get to know a new friend tonight. We had a new couple that came to our weekly gathering at our home to discuss real life and how to live it successfully with God's help. Our discussion was over conflict and how it can be beneficial. Tonight I learned that conflict can and should be used as a tool. I think conflict has the potential to bind you, but it also has the ability to move you forward to new understanding.

Being an introvert has its advantages, but my first thought when conflict arises is to internalize. It has been an ongoing lesson to learn how to communicate clearly what frustrates me.

Scene Setting: Sitting around the round table in the kitchen, having an ale, and talking about one of my new favorite subjects (homebrew).

Verdict: Sometimes browns are off of my radar. Beers like this one give me pause. I really enjoy browns and should pay more attention to them. This one had a minor sweetness mingled with a crisp feel that browns don't usually give me. I like this Brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment