Friday, February 26, 2010

Beer 50 - Hop Devil, Victory Brewing Company


Today was a big day in the Beer Expedition. I finally hit a significant number. 50 feels like a victory, so I decided on a beer from Victory. That's also kind of ironic since we had it handed to us last night in our soccer game, NOT a victory!!

I really enjoy strong hops. I guess the name gives this one away, but aside from that Victory is known for their use of hops and many have said this one is bitter.

Scene Setting: Reflecting over both my soccer loss and all the beers along my journey. Flipping through absolutely nothing on TV.

Verdict: Very possibly the hoppiest beer I've had. If you don't like hops you won't be able to take this one. I enjoyed it because I like hops but can see how it may overwhelm some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment