Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beer 22 - Old Jubilation, Avery Brewing Company


Jubilation has been far from our thoughts the past week. I am mostly well, but everyone else is still in the thick of it.

Although I did find something. My son has been catching on to the idea of obedience. It's like a light has turned on. It makes me want to dance a jig when I say something and hear a "yes sir," and actually see some action behind the words, over and over again for the majority of the day.

Scene Setting: After tucking all in, and dishing out the medicine I recline for a while to unwind for the day.

Verdict: Old Jubilation also gave me something to jubilate!! It was very strong. I enjoyed what reminded me of a good brown. No spice, and minimal noticeable hops. A great malty beer that will not only warm you through the winter, but cause spontaneous dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment