Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 20 - Cocoa Porter, Tommyknocker Brewery and Pub


Finally, a few of us are getting over our sickness. Maybe another day of symptoms and we'll be over it completely.

We all decided to hang tonight because we were all getting cabin fever.

Scene Setting: Just after having some of my homemade buffalo wings we all (Me, Kareah, Tim, and Lauren) sat down to a few episodes of Community we had recorded. Tim and I have yet to decide what movie will complete the night.

Verdict: Great winter beer. It's a strong porter specimen, with a little chocolate. For those of you that have been reading you know I'm not a desert guy but I could easily see myself enjoying a few of these at a Christmas party or beside the fireplace with a captivating book.

1 comments:

Justin K. Ziebarth said...

Community rocks...Abed is the best!

Post a Comment