Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beer 28 - Full Moon Rye, Real Ale Brewery





Our men's soccer team had an 11:00 game tonight and I'm beat! Nothing to cure exhaustion like a few beers at the Firehouse (our team sponsor).

Tonight James suggested the Full Moon Rye from Real Ale in Blanco, TX. I like Texas natives. Road trip coming soon, anyone for Blanco?

Scene Setting: At the Firehouse Grill and Brewery with team after another victory. New server tonight, Raquel doing it right. All around great staff at the Firehouse.

Verdict: Its nice to find a bar with a good atmosphere, but it's even better when you couple that with a great beer selection. I like the effort James puts into his grill and brewery. I'm definitely looking forward to Blanco. This rye was exceptional. Crisp, excellent use of hops, and you know I like hops. I like it. You should stop by the Firehouse and try it. I just found out they have a Sunday brunch I'd like to try too. Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment