Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 - Autumn Ale, Breckenridge Brewery



Today was a very exhausting day. I honestly don't feel like I have much to say.

Sometimes I get home from work and feel like silence is the best option. That probably is caused by the previous 9 hours of talking. About insurance.

My re-entry into the home and desire for peace and quiet was rocked by what we call "dinner time."

It wasn't until the little ones were in bed that I could actually sit and enjoy the peace.

Scene Setting: My couch, my wife, my beer.

Verdict: Autumn Ale, an Old style ale was a great choice. This is my first beer from the Breckenridge Brewery, and it won't be my last. Great malty feel and flavor with a crisp earthy finish. This reminded me of a few of my favorite brown ales. A good companion for the turning of the leaves.

1 comments:

Darrell Barnes said...

Just had a beer from Breckenridge brewery the other night. It was the Guava Wheat. Check it out. I almost went with the Oatmeal Stout, but not everyone that I hang with cares for the stout.

Post a Comment