Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 - Scottish Ale, Belhaven

I just about froze to death today. I went hunting with my dad and my brother. The temperature started off fairly comfortable but as the day turned into evening and the rain steadily grew thicker I began to wonder if I would be able to pull my bow back if I did see a deer.
After a day of sitting in the freezing rain I couldn't wait to warm up, starting with the inside.

Scene Setting: Kicked back on the couch with my bride and my daughter watching Anne of Green Gables. Sometimes it's very hard to watch my daughter grow up, but sometimes it really brings joy to my heart.

Verdict: It definitely did the trick for warming but overall I would only drink it on occasion. I can taste the quality without a doubt but my preference leans away from sweet and creamy. It reminded me a bit like apple and cream soda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment