Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - Hefeweizen, Spoetzle Brewery


Everyone I know is sick. Including me. I woke up with a major sore throat. Not a good prospect when your job is to talk/teach all day long. It even hurts my throat to type. I took so much medicine to get through the day I felt numb. My class probably thought there was something wrong with me.

Scene Setting: My wife and I sitting on the couch wondering who is more pittiful. My brother stopped by earlier so I could shave his head. We can throw him into the mix too, he looked pretty miserable.

Verdict: Not my favorite hefeweizen. To be fair though, my taste buds may not be working correctly. It seemed a little sour or tangy. Not to brag, but mine is better. Although I did use a recipe book. Shiner probably invented theirs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment