Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 - Relentless Hefe, Brewery Name TBD


Victorious!! A night of victory. The Dallas Cowboys beat the Eagles and are going on to the next round of the playoffs. Not only were the "Boys" big winners tonight, but the "Wakeland Boys" were big winners too.

It all began on November 29th when we brewed our first batch of beer. We have anticipated the unveiling since then, and tonight was the big night. We each opened a bottle and turned it up.

Scene Setting: The living room at my parents house. The crowd on the tv cheering for us. Well, maybe they were cheering for the Boys but it felt like they were cheering for the unveiling of Relentless Hefe.

Verdict: I'm not sure that could have gone any better. The surprised look on my brothers face after the first drink worried me a little until I realized that his shock came from the taste of near perfection. I thoroughly enjoyed drinking a beer that I brewed myself.

1 comments:

Darrell Barnes said...

Awesome, dude. I hope there is still one left when I make it down that way. Glad to hear that the first brew did well.

Post a Comment