Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 - Double Chocolate Stout, Young's


The bar has been raised. One of my students who found out about my blog brought me a beer today. I'm not sure where the days of bringing the teacher an apple have gone, but I'm sure I'm not that disappointed.
Now all the rest of you have something to live up to. So if you have a beer suggestion that you would like to make, please feel free to send one over. I will definitely put it into the line-up.
Comment with any suggestions. I look forward to hearing from whoever is reading. It's always good to see a new follower too.

Scene Setting: Girl's night just started and every bit of estrogen has left the house or had a bed time of 7:30. It's just me, James Bond, and my Double Chocolate Stout. The World is Not Enough.
Verdict: I really enjoy a stout, and I've had a few that boasted chocolate goodness. None, however were so convincing than Young's. I usually skip dessert. I know, I'm weird. I think this chocolate stout would satisfy a dessert craving if I ever had one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment