Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - Shiner Black Lager, Spoetzl



Tonight hasn't started so well. First, UT lost the National Championship. Second, our soccer team lost our game. Both were hard fought but there's only so much you can do a man down.

I needed a little pick me up but I wasn't sure what was going to do the trick.

I remembered that I borrowed The Black Donnellys from my brother, and I think now would be a good time to watch it. Now, what goes well with an Irish Mob? A dark beer, I think. It just so happens that the dark beer I have is Shiner Black Lager. So were gonna have a little Black and Black.

Scene Setting: An Irish mob community in New York where four brothers display how important family is.

Verdict: Black and Black, good combo. Shiner Black Lager is a good dark beer. I'm proud it's brewed in Texas.

1 comments:

Justin K. Ziebarth said...

A man down, huh? I remember we used to play those regularly back in the college days with no problems...whats up now!?

Post a Comment